A) Strategic Planning:
- Corporate Planning & Structure: Finalizing the best form of legal entity structure considering various factors like resource requirements, fund raising requirements, tax efficiency, compliance cost, regulatory requirement etc.
- Business Plan Assistance: Building detailed business model from scratch OR customizing available business plan after thorough research on client’s company, products/services, industry and competition with current trends & requirements.
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Creating budgets; predictive forecasts and development of market analysis; providing sensitivity analysis for various market scenarios.
- Cash Flow : Initiation & Introduction of Cash Flow Reports.
- Costing : Creation of Job Costing / Product Costing / Activity Based Costing / Standard Costing as may be applicable to set up bench marks & build up analysis for variances.
B) Financial Operations:
- General Accounting: Maintaining the Books of Accounts.
- Payroll: Management of payroll related activities – Formulating payroll process; Salary processing; Employee reimbursement processing; Handling compliances (PF, ESI, LWF,TDS); Employee exit process; Advising client on best practices for Payroll.
- Receivables & Payables Management: Managing all activities – Formulating the complete vendor payment and client receivables process; Timely transactions as per process; Account reconciliation with the vendors & clients.
- Fund Management: Managing the clients funds to achieve objectives of best return on capital and liquidity on behalf of the client.
- Internal Control Process & Setup : Lay down the process & control mechanisms required for effective management for accounting & financial operations.
- Scrutiny of Financial Transactions : Thorough scrutiny of all procurements.
- Contract Management : Legal scrutiny of all contracts & analysis of their impact management ; contractual obligations along with legal perspective & advisories.
C) Financial Advice:
- Financial processes and controls: Conceptualizing, formulating and implementing financial processes and controls in conjunction with the client team.
- Advisory: Providing advice on best practices to the client as and when required on matters related to FDI, Taxation, Excise, Payroll and other related matters.
- Fund Utilization & Working Capital Requirement: Forecasting and evaluating the cash flows and working capital requirement of the client and providing MIS on fund utilization. Advising client and implementing best practices on improving cash flow and working capital management.
- Financial MIS & Analysis: Providing and reviewing regular financial performance reports and analysis on the cost and profitability for various product lines and business units to support decision making and providing advice from our expert financial advisors.
- Taxation: Management of all taxation related activities – Processing and deposit of tax (Excise, Service Tax, Sales Tax, TDS, Corporate Tax) on a timely basis; Liasoning with the tax authorities; Advising client on best available tax practices.
- Secretarial: Handling compliances w.r.t. secretarial – Company Incorporation; ROC filings; Board Meeting compliances; Liasoning with authorities; VAT; Service Tax; TDS; Professional Tax; Shops & Establishment etc.
- Statutory Reporting: Providing financial reports to Board of Directors for statutory compliances and providing financial statements as per the relevant accounting standards (Indian GAAP/ US GAAP/ IFRS).
E) Transaction & Advisory:
- IPO Support: Supporting in our clients in all aspects of the IPO process – meeting prospective institutional investors, preparing financials, handling compliances, etc.
- M&A: Supporting our clients in executing their M&A strategy by providing guidance on the benefits and risks involved. Providing post M&A support for smooth integration between companies.
- Due Diligence: Undertaking due diligence on a target company on behalf of the client OR providing support and intelligence for due diligence being undertaken on client.
- Exit Strategy: In cases where the client is contemplating exiting the business or reducing his/her stake, identifying the right exit strategy for the company, supporting it in process and ensuring a quick and smooth exit transaction.
F) Investor Relations
- Debt: Manage the relationship with the banks; Provide MIS and prepare presentations as required by them; Advise client on handling of lenders and investors.
- Equity: Provide MIS and prepare presentations to the equity investors (VC Funds, Seed Fund, PE Funds) as required.
- Debt Raising : Raising Debt from Financial Institutions.
Advise for contacting VidyaSunil & Assocites :
E Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell No. : +91 9739834819