MSME Registration Benefits
BENEFITS OF MSME REGISTRATION
- Micro Enterprise: An enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh.
- Small Enterprise: An enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore.
- Medium Enterprise: An enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
In case of the above enterprises, investment in plant and machinery is the original cost excluding land and building and other items as specified by the Ministry of Small Scale Industries.
- Micro Enterprise: An enterprise where the investment in equipment does not exceed Rs. 10 lakh.
- Small Enterprise: An enterprise where the investment in equipment is more than Rs.10 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 2 crore.
- Medium Enterprise: An enterprise where the investment in equipment is more than Rs. 2 crore but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore.
AIM OF MSME IN KARNATAKA
- To Impart greater vitality and growth impetus to the small, tiny and village enterprises, in terms of output, employment, exports and installing a competitive culture based on heightened techno- managerial awareness.
- To Popularize entrepreneurship among our youth & to motivate them to adopt it as their carrier then searching for employment.
- To impart confidence to individuals in managing their ventures.
MSME MAIN ACTIVITIES IN THE STATE OF KARNATAKA
- Assistance/Consultancy rendered to existing units
- Preparation of State Industrial Profiles
- Preparation/Updation of District Industrial Potential Surveys
- Conducting Market Surveys
- Collection of Production Index Statistics
- Preparation of Project Profiles
- Organizing industrial awareness cum motivational Campaigns
- Organizing Entrepreneurship Development Programmes
- Organizing Management Development Programmes
- Organizing Skill Development Programmes
- Promote and encourage Energy Conservation
- To encourage Pollution Control activities
- Promote and encourage Quality Control and technology Upgradation
- Promote and encourage Export Promotion
- Promote and encourage Vendor Development and Sub contracting
- Provide Common Facility Workshop/Laboratories
- Preparation of Directory of Specific Industry
- Intensive Technical Assistance
- Co-ordination with DICs & other industrial development institutions & agencies in the state
- Linkage with State Govt. Functionaries
Advise for contacting VidyaSunil & Associates;
E Mail ID : email@example.com
Cell No. : +91 9739834819